Very short tracks that will perfect fit your logos screen, splash screen and more.
Items purchased under a regular or extended license may NOT be redistributed or resold “as-is” or as part of any other collection of audio resources or files.
You will still need to ensure you purchase the audio under the correct license (either Regular or Extended).
Regular and Extended License Usage
Regular License Examples
The Regular License could be used for any of the following:
1. Single website (commercial, personal, or non-profit).
2. Single website for a client (commercial, personal, or non-profit).
3. Single free-to-download podcast series.
4. Single video you have created for yourself or for a client that is free for users to access/view.
5. Single free online video such as a free tutorial, animation, cartoon or YouTube™ video.
6. Single video or film you produce as a student that are not intended for sale.
7. Single home movie or photo slide show.
8. Single non-commercial radio show or series.
9. Single advert, whether on radio, TV or the internet.
Extended License Examples
The Extended License could be used for any of the following:
1. Single paid-for or subscription-based podcast series.
2. Single iPhone game that you or your client intends to sell.
3. Single commercial game, whether online, or for computers, or for consoles etc.
4. Single film or TV show.
5. Single commercial radio show or series, including internet radio.
6. Single piece of computer software or training material, including education material, intended to be distributed or accessed by multiple people.